Tangerine -15mL Essential Oil
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal practices. Cold pressed to perfection, Tangerine essential oil is a favourite among citrus oils because of its sweet, tangy flavour and uplifting, energizing aroma. It is also well known for its topical cleansing properties. Tangerine oil can enhance the flavour of cakes, cookies and other desserts, and provide a refreshing citrus taste to your favourite beverages and smoothies.
Why should I add Tangerine oil to my collection? Like its many citrus cousins, Tangerine oil contains high levels of the chemical constituent limonene, which contributes to its topical cleansing properties. Tangerine oil can also help improve the appearance of skin when added to a nightly cleanser and provides a delightful, invigorating aroma when diffused or used during a personal massage.
- Apply one drop of Tangerine essential oil to flex points or abdomen for a delightful massage.
- Combine one drop of Tangerine oil with ¼ cup of sea salt for a spa-like bath.
- Apply one to two drops of Tangerine oil topically to wrists and neck for an uplifting, energizing aroma.
- Incorporate Tangerine oil into evening skincare routine to give complexion a refreshed, smooth appearance.
- Add two to three drops of Tangerine oil as a flavouring in dessert recipes
- Add one to two drops of Tangerine oil in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavouring.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Tangerine oil for a soothing and relaxing aroma.
- Use 10 drops of Tangerine oil in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.