Distilled from a coniferous evergreen tree, Siberian Fir essential oil has a tranquil, stabilizing aroma reminiscent of mountainous forests. The aroma of Siberian Fir oil creates a positive, centering environment, gives a comforting aroma to a massage, and beautifies the appearance of skin.
Why should I add Siberian Fir essential oil to my collection? Siberian Fir essential oil contains high concentrates of bornyl acetate, a monoterpene ester that contributes to an essential oil’s aroma and other properties. This component of Siberian Fir essential oil makes it an especially soothing, relaxing, and centering aroma when diffused. Siberian Fir essential oil simultaneously offers soothing, comforting affects to the skin.
- Massage one to two drops Siberian Fir oil into the legs after exercising for a soothing aroma.
- Combine one to two drops Siberian Fir oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and use in an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops Siberian Fir oil to the shower floor or walls for an energizing and centering fragrance.
- Add one drop Siberian Fir oil to nightly moisturizer to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Diffuse three to four drops Siberian Fir oil for a calming aroma when working.
- Diffuse three to four drops Siberian Fir oil with one to two drops Wild Orange oil during the Holidays for a positive, soothing aroma
- Add ten drops Siberian Fir oil to a spray bottle with water and use as a refreshing room spray.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.