Patchouli Essential Oil - 15 ml - doTerra
- Apply topically under arms as a natural deodorant.
- Add to daily moisturizer to promote a radiant complexion.
- Combine one drop with shampoo and massage into hair to soothe dry scalp.
- Combine with equal parts Peppermint and apply to temples and neck after a long workday.
- Combine ½ teaspoon baking soda, two tablespoons water, two drops Peppermint oil, and one drop Patchouli oil to create a mouth rinse.
- Diffuse for a grounding, balance aroma.
- Add 10 drops to a spray bottle filled with water and spray over body when outdoors for a pleasant aroma.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne and boils.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises, and burns.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
Not for oral use. Keep out of reach of children. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma, or if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this product. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.