Lime -15mL Essential Oil
Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, doTERRA Lime essential oil is refreshing and energizing in both aroma and taste. Experience the same bright, citrus flavour of fresh limes by adding Lime essential oil to your favourite entrées, side dishes, and beverages. Because of its topical cleansing properties, Lime oil also makes the perfect addition to your evening personal care routine. Lime oil is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent.
Why should I add Lime oil to my collection? Its unique chemical makeup is what makes Lime essential oil so fragrant, aromatically uplifting, and contributes to its cleansing abilities. Due to its high limonene content, Lime oil has strong topical cleansing benefits and refreshing, citrusy aroma that can freshen the air when diffused. Another one of the primary constituents of Lime essential oil, beta pinene, contributes to its fresh, invigorating scent.
- Add one drop of Lime essential oil to evening facial cleanser to give complexion a healthy-looking glow.
- Combine one drop of Lime oil with five drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into cuticles for healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
- Combine one drop of Lime oil with a dollop shampoo and massage into scalp and hair for added cleansing benefits.
- Add two drops of Lime oil to drinking water for a refreshing flavour.
- Add a drop of Lime oil to salsa, guacamole, or dips for an enhanced flavour.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Lime oil to freshen the air.
- Place a few drops of Lime oil on a rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue.
- Add 10-15 drops of Lime oil to a glass spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.