doTerra Essential Oils
Lavender - doTerra Essential Oil - 15 ml
Regular price $25.67
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming properties.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headaches.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Keep out of reach of children. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma, or if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this product. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. For occasional use only. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.