Cypress - Essential Oil 15ml
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma and when applied topically can help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains and strains.
- Mix one drop each Cypress essential oil and Grapefruit oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating aroma during a massage.
- Add one to two drops of Cypress oil to a facial toner to balance moisture levels in the skin and maintain a healthy looking complexion.
- Prior to a long run, apply one to two drops of Cypress oil to the feet and legs for a motivating aroma.
- Apply two to three drops of Cypress oil to the chest before gardening for an energizing aroma.
- Diffuse three drops of Cypress oil with two drops of Lime oil in the home for an invigorating scent and bright atmosphere.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Not for oral use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil (or water). If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma, or if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this product. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.